Diane Hoffman Web specializes in building unique websites based on your business' or community's goals.
We offer a complete service from concept to annual maintenance. Our creative team brings extensive experience planning, designing, and developing websites. According to your needs, we can see your project through from beginning to end, or we can assist at any step along the way.
Whether you need to update a current website or create a wholly new presence on the Internet, strategic planning is the first step of our creative process. Planning will help you set realistic objectives for your site and avoid potentially costly alterations once the design project is completed.
During the strategic planning we help our clients to:
- Focus: establish what you want your website to do
- Target: identify your audience and how best to reach them
For us, design is an interactive and collaborative process with the client. Initial meetings will help us determine how you want your site to look and what type of image or information you want to convey using color, fonts, graphic content, and layout. Our creative team has expertise in guiding you through market-based, proven design strategies whether you are promoting or selling a product, providing information to your audience, networking with colleagues, fundraising, or organizing constituents. Once we have created the initial design template, we will work with you to implement any changes or revisions.
During the design stage we help our clients to:
- Visualize: bring unique visual content to your site
- Integrate: align the style and content to reinforce the functions of the site and your graphic identity
Development and Testing
Once the design is actualized, the organizational work begins. Your site will be built using best practices in web standards. We employ valid and up-to-date html/xhtml, PHP, and CSS programming languages to ensure that your site is fast and accessible and that it retains its usefulness into the future
During the development stage we help our clients to:
- Organize: ensure that the infrastructure of the site is functional, accessible, and fast
- Access: test the functionality of the site in various browsers to ensure that anyone, anywhere will be able to see and do the same things at your site
Launch, Training and Maintenance
When your site is launched pending, there is still more to do: be it training of the client to use their content management system, updating software, and general maintenance. You are a client for your site's lifetime.
During this final stage we help our clients to:
- Learn: choose the best web solution to meet your needs, abilities and budget
- Sustain: keep your site current with the latest software and programming capabilities